By filling in the form below, you are declaring that you are a UK Tax Payer and wish your donation to qualify for Gift Aid. It is essential that you supply us with your postcode in order for us to claim Gift Aid , so we thank you in advance for taking the time to complete this form.
Gift Aid Identification Number
Please note your unique gift aid identification number which will help us identify any money given by you that you would like us to gift aid will be the first three letters of your Surname and the day and month you were born in (e.g: John Smith, Born on the 4 July- Unique Gift Aid Number: SMI 0407)
Important Notes & Signature
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that you pay an amount of income tax &/or capital gains tax that is at least equal to the amount of tax that Sunnyhill Church (and any other charity and Community Amateur Sports Club) reclaim on your donations in the tax year. If your circumstances change in the future, and you no longer pay sufficient income tax &/or capital gains tax, then you must cancel this declaration (see note 3).
2. If your declaration covers donations you may make in the future, please ensure you notify Sunnyhill Church if you change your name or address.
3. You can cancel this declaration at any time by notifying Sunnyhill Church. It will then no longer apply to any payments you make on or after that date.
4. If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
5. If you have any queries relating to gift aid please contact the Sunnyhill Church office on 01202 805683, your local tax office or the HMRC website http://www.hmrc.gov.uk